Chatolic chapel

constructed in 1866
A chapel on cemetery was finally constructed in 1866 with expenses covered by local municipal authorities, to its left and right arcades with graves constructed, this was paid by local citizens and owners of individual graves within the arcades. To the west there is a series of ten arcades and to the east five arcades.
Location
Get QR code