Chapel with cultural heritage site status (first category).
Author unknown, 1892.
Built in 1892. It resembles an open Ancient Greek temple which was rarely used in this type of architecture. It has eight tall columns with simple, elevated bases and capitals that carry a straight architrave with a simple triangular tympanum.
The shallow gable roof is made of large stone blocks. There are tall rectangular column bases along the prominent metal railing which secludes the burial ground under the simple tombstones of Kobler family. The dignified and monumental visual aspect of this chapel lies within an extraordinary harmony of all architectural proportions and shapes.